Monday, October 29, 2018

Water rising still...

Maman sent me this picture this morning: it shows the entrance to the former Hotel Djenne Djenno where the wall has collapsed because of the high water.
Behind it is possible to glimpse  my land with the Malimali bogolan studio which is still OK.

Dembele and Maman are still painting: here is our Labyrinth Bogolan which I just put up on Etsy, where we have been selling our fabric: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MaliMaliStudio

And  still the water is rising says Maman...

3 comments:

  1. I am delighted there is still a place to buy the fabric! Looking for presents ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I have actually just sold all the Labyrinth patterns above today! But more of that will follow in December when I am back from Mali again...

    ReplyDelete